Sunday, March 02, 2008

Steamy Bowl of Pho


Went to Pho Quyen last night, and ordered some beef spring rolls and of course a steaming bowl of Pho. The rolls are amazing, they serve the wrap on top of plastic dishes stacked on top of each other, meanwhile the meat and the vegetables come in this huge dish. You take a one of the wet rice paper wraps and fill it with beef, noodles, vegetables and top it with some fish sauce and viola. Pho, as always, was excellent, although I thought this particular Pho Quyen had a limited menu of Pho. This soup is one of those food that is rather complicated to make, but it's so affordable at the restaurant that I'd rather not be bothered trying to make it at home. Anyways when the food arrived I whipped out my big fatty Rebel Xti camera and took a nice blurry picture of it! LoLs I'm not sure, but the autofocus on the 18-55mm lens is a little off. Either that, or I don't know what I'm doing, probably, I don't know what I'm doing. Anyways, hopefully I'll get better, and I can take better pictures the foods I stuff myself.

No comments: