Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Lithium Dreams

I hear light footfalls coming from the hall and cruel sibilant indecipherable words bringing the promise to consume all.

These night wraiths have shaken my faith, for beyond white washed door hanging from only its hinges my death awaits.

The frosted windows foretold, of a witching hour of bitter cold, derelict remnants of a grim winter’s harsh foothold

A thing borne of nightmares most black, reared up on shapely legs to a most unusual method of attack, a rake of a sanguine painted finger nail across my bare back.

A voice full of pleasure and soft as velvet, purred bidding me sweetly not yet, for we are just but recently met.

I dared gaze into those beautiful expectant eyes, but her heart was as chill as winter's ice, sweet lethal allure that was the device.

Stabbing tendrils of pain meshed with ecstasy came from a touch of those full silk lips, only to dance away with a mere sway of those curvaceous hips, a flick of a wrist produced an assorted coterie of wicked whips.

A lusty smile served to hide bared ivory fangs, I wailed both from horror and from my uncontrollable angst, induced with pleasure my head rang.

I felt like Lu Bu staring at beautiful Diao Chan, as she revealed wings like that of a swan, Zeus came to Leda in this form and so I rose and ran.

No seraphim was she, but a stalker of the night that must be, the embodiment of unabridged ecstatic joy with your soul currency as a fee.

A mocking avarice grin framed by a shock of perfumed raven hair, did nothing to dispel her face so fair, but I was reminded of the caveat telling me to beware.

Her hazel eyes burned with unearthly anger, as her body quivered with terrible hunger, demonic and full of lust she came at me with talon fingers froth with danger.

Her upswept nephilim wings shattered the night’s oppressive silence, beating the air with a maelstrom of lurid violence.

I ran on filled with dark primal fears, as her anguished tortured voice filled my riveted ears, as the nightmare drew ever near.

You never hear the sound that wakes you, but with heart fluttering and careening I awoke from Midnight’s Lithium dreaming.

No comments: