Monday, October 30, 2006

Japanese Create "female" android..


The Apocalypse is here, didn't these Jap proffessors watch Terminator? and DARYL?? and BattleStar Galactica?? It's the end of the World; I just don't understand the Japanese fixation on robots, last year they built a mech that looked like a walker from Star Wars, now they are attempting to build a robot that mimicks human behavior... She has soft silicone, for skin instead of hard plastic and a number of motors that allow "her" to mimick human gestures. Proffessor Ishiguro the creator of Android 18 says that one day humans will be fooled by these androids into believeing that they are human beings rather than machines...

"Android 18 can interact with people, it can respond to people touching it,. It's very satisfying.." I bet it is you perv Japanese professor..

Hmm Silicone? Mimicking Human movements??OMG!!! I think I've been fooled by an Android Before... I was on a date once, and I swear this girl was dumb as a box of rocks and she definately had silicone, in fact she had alot of silicone... and silly simplistic gestures.. I can't believe I was fooled!!! I've been had!! I was really on a date with an android..

As a matter of fact there's a lot of female androids walking around Cebu City... I mean they look like girls, "chest, butt" and long hair, however there was always something awry with how they looked and honestly they kind of freaked me out... Either they were too tall to be real human females, or their voice recorder servos inside their necks were too prominent for them to be real women, but from a cursory glance they looked like real women.. The androids are so real looking that they even fooled a lot of the sexpats walking around Cebu into believing they were seeing real humans.. I'm too smart for that though; I always use the patented "android" test on each woman I talk to there..

It takes a lonely, lonely, lonely man to create a female android.. Why would you want to sit around making a female android...?? There's only one answer to that, a normal human being would make Astroboy or something, not a strangely attractive looking female android. Might as well hold a press conference about how perverted you are. I think Sam Milby is an android, I think some perverted Japanese Proffessor created him in a lab so he could have a little filipino boi to play with.. but Sam Milby the android escaped and secretly became a T.V Star.. An actor with such wooden talents, and plastic skills, has to be an android..

No comments: