Saturday, July 26, 2008

Cherryblossoms

Lately I've been thinking about renewing my subscription to CherryBlossoms; it's this site where old men can meet young, mostly Filipina women from the Philippines. I'm not an old man; but it is a good place to visit if you're in the market for that sort of thing. Cherryblossoms is not for everyone though; you can meet someone, fall in love, get accused of cheating on her, get into fun arguments about which girl you're secretly sending instant messages to and finally you break up and have her say I hate your guts newbie, all without ever laying eyes on her in person. If you view these kind of online relationships as ultimately pointless, then it's probably better you spend your $24.00 a month on more important things like gas and beer.

I really don't know, why I even bothered to engage in such fickle self deception in the first place.

No comments: